Saturday, January 23, 2010

YO All,
Sorry to all that I was unable to Blog from the Conference. They wanted $15.00 a day for WiFi and I said no way.
Any how, I had a great time in Vegas. Believe it or not I was in actual class room settings for 6 hours a day for three days. Each class lasted 2 hrs with no breaks.
So mush that I could talk about but one of the best things that I learned in my time there was, never under estimate the power of Networking.
I was with 800 other Inspectors from around the country as well as Canada. It was great to listen to others talk about the different challenges they are facing in their particular geographic areas.
Although Detroit is in a world of hurt, many areas of the country are just as devastated as we are here.
Only by being the best at what you do will help you get through these tough times!

No comments:

Post a Comment